Tuesday, October 31, 2006

~*~Choose Your Death*/*Obsessive Compulsive~*~

If I had to choose the way I wanted to die, I would want to die in my sleep, and everything that happened in my life would flash before me. Meaning that every single thing in my life from the time I was born til the time I die will flash before my eyes. It’s more like a peaceful death to me. Matter of fact, I would like it if God warned me that I am going to die, before it happens. So, that, I will be able to have time to repent all of my sins. I want to be able to say all of my prayers and pray for everyone including my enemies too.

My obsessive compulsive is that I can’t live without my cell phone. I must have my cell phone at all times or I will not be a happy person. Without my cell phone is like losing a best friend. I remember when I lost my phone one day last year. I was so depressed and hurt. It felt like the world was coming to an end. I thought that I would never find it. I mean I looked everywhere. I looked all around the house, all through my purses, all in my book bag, even retraced my steps. I still couldn’t find it. I had called all of my friends and asked them had they seen my phone, and they all said nope. However, my mom suggested that looked in the car for it. So, I looked and still didn’t have any hope in finding it. I pouted and groped all day. I had blamed everyone. Then the next day I found my cell phone on the back seat in my mom’s car.

No comments: